Quantum provides a variety of comprehensive solutions for the optimum adoption of requirements including ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO standards and OCIMF (TMSA / VIQ) requirements.
“Cognitive Management System ©” is the concept developed by Quantum for the development or upgrading Management Systems.
The Cognitive process and characteristics of today’s Maritime Professionals, the end-users of the system, take center stage in the design process.
System architecture for optimum user-human interaction is key to the successful implementation of any Management System.
Our guiding principles for management system architecture and development include:
- The design to take into account the ability of the human mind to absorb and retain information.
- The system to be designed around the “users” of the system. i.e. The system to deliver the information relevant to the particular user or group of users and for a particular function.
- The language to be simple, clear and consistent. Every word counts.
- Layout to be logically structured with enhanced use of symbols, images & infographics.
- The system to be easily updated.
- To make use of proven, robust IT technology.
- Users to find necessary information fast with minimum training.
- Adherence to well thought of Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Our design, development, integrating or upgrading of Management Systems covering any combination of standards and best practices applicable to the maritime industry are within our scope.
Maritime Risk Assessment or Management Systems Effectiveness Assessment is also a service offered out for both shore and offshore operations.
Customized training for both shore and offshore operations supplements our consulting services and solidifies desired results.